Friday 7 January 2011

Exploring Latin America : Colombia

** Hey guys, FuFu is now travelling around Latin America, if you wanna see his latest updates more often, go to his Facebook --> Search Lam Ching Fu. Or click the badge below. Thank you. **



*************************************************************



FuFu Travel - Exploring Latin America
The Brief Preview Paraguay

The fifth destination is Colombia. Colombia has suffered from a terrible reputation as a dangerous and violent country but the situation has since improved a lot in recent times. Despite of the rumours of marijuana, robbery, insecurity, etc, I still would like to leave my footprint in Colombia. My secondary purpose is to see the well-known beautiful Colombian girls. Of course the primary purpose is to check out the Transit-Oriented Development (TOD) in Bogota. The city has interesting urban planning that specially integrated with land use planning and transportation system. Definitely want to learn more about the concept of the planning, hopefully this study trip could give me some ideas for my master thesis.

Besides this study trip, I also have several friends living in Bogota. Two of them are my seniors (from Fachhochschule Frankfurt). Juan would host me in Bogota (the capital city) and if i go to Medelin (the second biggest city) Susana and Luisa will take care of me there. I am fortunate enough to be able to mix with the local again. Have to figure out how the people kill time usually then. As a global citizen, I will do my best to be the real local spending my quality time there. Very soon, I would need to get ready heading down to the South.



" Having a pair of comfy shoes is like driving a luxurious car. Why? Because as a backpacker, i usually move around by foot. This pair of Puma Brasil is also bought in Hong Kong when i was there in Dec. 2008. Hope i could walk around like a real wild puma here in Latin America. Roar~ "



第五站應該是哥倫比亞
大家覺得很混亂的國度
毒品的汎濫治安不安定
但我還要闖進去看美女
顺便看看那的交通系統
因爲他們有獨特的規劃
勢要領教那成功的秘訣

我也有三位朋友迎接我
他們應該會好好保護我
也會帶我這裡玩那裏看
再次跟道地人混在一起
要好好跟他們交流交流
充分當一名冒牌當地人
然後就會南下高傲飛翔

8 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Have fun at there! Take care too! :)

[SK] said...

哈哈, 對哦, 哥倫比亞一邊是毒梟, 一邊是美女~~ :p

bluedreamer27 said...

hey love that cap of yours
happy trip

Kenny Mah said...

It's cool how battered that pair of Puma Brasil you have - shows you've been doing some serious walking and backpacking since you bought it. Bravo! :)

Rafael Lam said...

我都好想對南美旅遊, 但是美國對我來講實在太遙遠...

micki said...

wow, can't wait to see all these countries photos you took!

Ayie said...

A pair of comfy shoes is a must! Good points there fu! Take care on your travels!

Ayie said...

happy new year to you fufu!