Thursday 17 November 2011

The Dream Destination | Egypt - Part 2


"Who doesn't want to visit Egypt?"

Cut the story short. If you ask whether i want to go back again to Egypt or not. I will, without pausing for any hesitation say 'No'. Yes, Egypt indeed has a lot more to offer than those being promoted by the tourism industry. Somehow after visiting the main historical sites, such as Cairo, Nile River, Giza Pyramids, Alexandria, Aswan, Abu Simbel, Luxor and White Desert, a heavy conclusion came across that i am done with Egypt.

Don't get me wrong. I am not discouraging you guys to visit Egypt. Just, if you want to have a pleasant trip there, the safest bet is to take the local travel package in your home country. Or if you want to know what travel adventures i had got there, go explore yourself carefully.

已有七千年的老古跡
經過多代的文明進化
熬過風吹雨打及地震
還可留下壯觀的面貌

社會卻遇上醜陋敗風
科技吹毀了老城面貌
凌亂跨髒了生活旋律
態度侮辱了高傲歷史

當進步在過去中徘徊
平民還是走不進現代
社會與垃圾融入一體
厭倦把戲又重復上演

貧窮與富裕相差太大
窮人不能夠填飽肚子
中階級浪費太多食物
富裕的生活你看不到

沒有完善的管制制度
就像一位漂亮的女生
沒氣質沒矜持沒儀態
看了會轉身嘆氣離開

埃及的旅遊指數很高
因不能夠暢快豪享受
遊歷過遺產古跡之後
你也不會再想回去了

16 comments:

海市蜃樓 said...

現實往往都是殘酷的。。唯有慨嘆恰似一江春水向東流...

Twilight Man said...

I think I can understand your 'NO' decision. It has not so much interesting sights like Europe or China, moreover the transportation and people could be other issues.

小闷瓜 said...

我是因看了漫画
“尼罗河女儿”
开始对埃及 有兴趣的 =0

三吉 said...

真的有那么不好吗。。? 看了一次金字塔后, 不会想看第二次。。?

瑜珺 said...

上次我的阿姨去,她也是这样说的哦!
可是我好向往~~

小雪 said...

难得看你回来这里,
嗯 埃及 很神秘的感觉

Kenny Mah said...

Hmm, I heard something along the same lines as well - that it's easier if we went for a tour package, even those of us (like you and me) who prefer free & easy and/or backpacking.

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Bananaz would love to go back again for the Nile cruise which I missed the last trip to Aswan & Luxor. Most likely to follow a spiritual group to have some exciting time inside the pyramid itself. Sukhran.

[SK] said...

this is also a place i want to visit, but my dream is not fulfilled yet~~ lucky you!! :)

Candlelyn said...

好想去埃及呢~

Casendra said...

I guess I understand your advised, and I would say you are really brave and independant enough! One of my friend got detained at the airport before his departure (business trip) just bcos he was holding a camera taking photos in the airport... grrr...

Matt said...

I hope you'll always stay safe and remain healthy during your travels. Do take care Fufu.

Rad Sujanto said...

FUFUUUUUUUUUUUU

LOLOL

You're like air. Everywhere!!

Anonymous said...

You are getting hotter. What's ur relationship status?

异乡游子 said...

神秘的国家

El said...

you're such an inspiration!