Today's Lunch : FuFu Curry Pasta- overnight chicken curry (carrot, potato, eggplant and chicken) and glass of cranberry+apple juice.
Overnight curry is ultimately fufulicious! :Þ Until i licked the bowl clean, seriously. I want another bowl of curry pasta! Now you should know why i always make a lot of curry. Overnight curry can be served with bread as well ya.
Today's Lunch : FuFu Shouyu Ramen (しょうゆラ－メン) - pasta, chicken paste and soy sauce, Bauchspeck (German smoked pork), carrot and hard-boiled egg.
Ramen (Japanese noodle)! My all time favourite. Used to eat ramen three times a week (average) when i was studying in Japan from April 2002- March2007. However, it's freaking expensive to have a bowl here in Frankfurt, Germany, well if you ask the price, it would be ranging from Euro 8-10 (RM 35-44, US $11-14). Thus, i decided to make myself a nice bowl of pasta with soy sauce and chicken paste soup. This ramen i made only cost less than Euro 1 (almost 10 times cheaper than eating outside). Again, this dish is fufulicious!
p.s. : Fufulicious? Yes! Instead of delicious, and because the dish is judged and rated by FuFu, so i use fufulicious.
1. Marinate Bauchspeck with soy sauce (1hr).
2. Boil 3 litres of water (1 litre for the soup, 1 litre to boil egg, 1 litre to cook the pasta)
3. Make the soup with a piece of chicken soup paste.
4. Add carrot (cut the shape you like).
5. Get one egg hard boiled.
6. Fried Bauchspeck until fragrant.
7. Put egg and Bauchspeck into the soup (together with soy sauce).
8. Simmer the soup for one hour (low heat).
9. Cook pasta and drain it, then put it in a bowl.
10. Add soup to the bowl. Present nicely then serve it on the table.
Japanese － 日本語
Today's Lunch : Bauchspeck rice - Bauchspeck (German smoked pork), carrot, egg and orange juice.
Remember the ramen i had two days ago? Exactly, i still have many leftover of Bauchspeck. Today, instead of noodle again, i had it fried until golden together with carrot, eaten with rice. Very appetising. This dish is beyond fufulicious! :Þ