Thursday 9 June 2011

FuFu Kitchen 2011 - Part Nine

FuFu Kitchen 2011 之家庭煮富


FuFu High Tea - French pain au chocolat and Malaysian teh tarik.

Pain au chocolat, a chocolate bread, also called chocolatine in southwestern France, is a French pastry consisting of a cuboid-shaped piece of yeast-leavened laminated dough, similar to puff pastry, with one or two pieces of chocolate in the centre. Oh, my mouth is full of chocolate after the first bite, together with teh tarik, oh mg god, they are one perfect combination!

I just had my lunch, three hours ago, but because of the chilly weather, 13°C (insane), my stomach sent one quick order to my left brain. I just couldn't focus on my work and ignore the request. Hence, once the message was received, the high tea was immediately served on the table! Efficient. Amazing. Blissful. Satisfied. Life is beautiful.

天氣突然轉冷
特別容易會餓
剛吃完了午飯
肚子就打鼓了
信息傳到左腦
無法專心讀書
就準備下午茶
香噴噴熱烘烘
法國巧克力包
巧克力很香滑
馬來西亞奶茶
肚子都暖暖的
這個搭配很棒
真的非常滿足
簡單就是幸福
幸福就要簡單

16/05/2011


Today's Lunch - FuFu Herb Chicken, grilled zucchini, grilled carrot, grilled potato, tomato and broccoli. Extremely yummy, i tell you guys! :P

Recipe :

1. Melt butter on a frying pan.
2. Fry onion until golden.
3. Add the chicken until it's cooked.
4. Two dash of herbs (dried union, garlic, parsley, dill, leek, other herbs) and saute well.
5. Meanwhile grill zucchini, carrot, potato that topped with butter.
6. You can grill the tomato if you want.
7. Boil water and get the broccoli cooked.
8. Serve the food hot! :p

16/05/2011

Today's Lunch : FuFu Soy Sauce Pasta with Frankfurter sausage, carrot, and broccoli. Served with glass of cranberry+apple juice.

Recipe :

1. Heat the pan with olive oil.
2. Fry sausage until fragrant.
3. Stir-fry carrot until cooked.
4. 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
5. Toss with pasta properly.
6. Garnish with broccoli.
7. Serve hot! :p

18/05/2011


Today's Lunch : Tomato Chicken, boiled egg, grilled tomato, grilled carrot and broccoli, served with rice and cup of sparkling mineral water.

19/05/2011

11 comments:

Sasa said...

Just woke up
haven't take my breakfast yet
but feel very hungry after reading your blog
>M<

Twilight Man said...

FuFu Chef...! Nice food presentation once more. I love your choice of food and cranberry juice is my favourite. It prevents bladder infections!

Vincent Cho said...

我喜欢这样的pasta,很适合我的胃口 :)

AliVe said...

都是西餐呀~~~

单身汉 said...

好好吃哦!

Kenny Mah said...

French pain au chocolat and Malaysian teh tarik? Now that's what I call a cross-cultural cuisine! :D

蓝天白云 said...

i like the set of grilled vege so much...i always have it as my dinner....

[SK] said...

hehe, i bet you didn't bake the breads yourself?? hey, i love the last one, all the grilled vegetables and the chicken cube, very healthy and low carbs~~

Anonymous said...

The world's very best working footwear producer source the greatest comfort to the runners. I have about eight pair lying close to that I don for all occasions. Our low-priced Nike Shox in addition classic kinds will give you a fully diverse experience. Their remarkable colorways constantly make people dazzling. http://www.airmaxcheapest.co.uk/

Anonymous said...

It is even now employed by the youth and tunes fans now.
I imagine that several men and women can resist the temptation of
the footwear. You should really use fresh new
blossoms, ferns, and even cuttings of some modest trees.

Thus, the runner can choose procedure of his ft alternatively properly.
http://Www.Airmax90S2013.Co.uk/

Anonymous said...

I all the time used to read post in news papers but
now as I am a user of web thus from now I am
using net for articles, thanks to web.

Visit my web-site; www.2013rolexfreeshippig.com