FuFu Kitchen 2011 之家庭煮富
FuFu High Tea - French pain au chocolat and Malaysian teh tarik.
Pain au chocolat, a chocolate bread, also called chocolatine in southwestern France, is a French pastry consisting of a cuboid-shaped piece of yeast-leavened laminated dough, similar to puff pastry, with one or two pieces of chocolate in the centre. Oh, my mouth is full of chocolate after the first bite, together with teh tarik, oh mg god, they are one perfect combination!
I just had my lunch, three hours ago, but because of the chilly weather, 13°C (insane), my stomach sent one quick order to my left brain. I just couldn't focus on my work and ignore the request. Hence, once the message was received, the high tea was immediately served on the table! Efficient. Amazing. Blissful. Satisfied. Life is beautiful.
Today's Lunch - FuFu Herb Chicken, grilled zucchini, grilled carrot, grilled potato, tomato and broccoli. Extremely yummy, i tell you guys! :P
1. Melt butter on a frying pan.
2. Fry onion until golden.
3. Add the chicken until it's cooked.
4. Two dash of herbs (dried union, garlic, parsley, dill, leek, other herbs) and saute well.
5. Meanwhile grill zucchini, carrot, potato that topped with butter.
6. You can grill the tomato if you want.
7. Boil water and get the broccoli cooked.
8. Serve the food hot! :p
Today's Lunch : FuFu Soy Sauce Pasta with Frankfurter sausage, carrot, and broccoli. Served with glass of cranberry+apple juice.
1. Heat the pan with olive oil.
2. Fry sausage until fragrant.
3. Stir-fry carrot until cooked.
4. 1 teaspoon of soy sauce.
5. Toss with pasta properly.
6. Garnish with broccoli.
7. Serve hot! :p