FuFu Kitchen 2011 之家庭煮富
Today's lunch : Frankfurt's green sauce with peeled boiled potatoes, tomato, hard boiled eggs, with black cherry juice.
" Grüne Soße (green sauce) is the name of different and special sauce in Frankfurt containing mainly herbs. There are, actually several type of green sauces in Europe, the Frankfurter Grüne Soß is made from hard-boiled eggs, oil, vinegar, salt, and generous amount of seven fresh herbs, namely borage, cress, chervil, chives, parsley, etc. Green sauce can also served as a side dish to barbecue. " (Reference : Wikipedia.com)
Today's Breakfast : Keroro Breakfast - Baguette bread, two half-boiled eggs, Danish cream cheese, sausage and cup of hot coffee.
Why Keroro? Didn't you realise the shape of half boiled eggs looks like the face of Keroro? LOL Coincidence.
Today's Lunch : FuFu Pasta - Tomato, eggs and zucchini, served with glass of black cherry juice.
1. Heat the pan with olive oil.
2. Break 2 eggs on the pan and make it into pieces.
3. Add diced tomato and zucchini, cook and stir well.
4. Toss thoroughly with pasta.
5. Serve the pasta in your own desired creation on a plate while it's still hot.