Friday 17 June 2011

FuFu Kitchen 2011 - Part Thirteen

FuFu Kitchen 2011 之家庭煮富


Today's Lunch : FuFu Hearty Porridge - Boiled Lettuce + eggplant + potato + carrot, pickled vegetable with black jelly fungi and sesame, bio sausage.

My sixth sense told me this morning i would have a severe fever. I then keep pouring plenty of water into my body since then, yet still i am feeling dizzy. I spoiled one whole morning lazying on the bed while listening to some soft musics. Thought of having only bread the whole day but i have many food in the fridge. Thanks god, i am feeling a bit better in the afternoon. So i spent an hour in the kitchen preparing something good for myself. I hate to get sick without family and friends. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy my life here. Just i hate the fever asshole. Wish i would get better after this. Need to burn midnight oil again. Wish me luck guys.

p.s. : Keep in mind, do drink cup of fresh orange juice if possible when you know you are going to be sick. Seriously, it helps! Mr. C and other vitamins are good at killing all assholes in the body!

最不喜歡忙的時候生病
我正在趕我的研究報告
昨天才淋那麽一點的雨
老天爺竟然讓富富發燒
早上喝很多水又休息了
到中午才有覺得好一點
爲了要完全征服那病魔
又不想一整天都吃麵包
冰箱裏又還有很多蔬菜
下定決心作些好的來吃
清淡的白粥及一些小菜
馬鈴薯紅蘿蔔茄子生菜
把這一些菜統統過熱水
非常清淡營養價值又高
用了木耳芝麻腌漬榨菜
榨菜很配粥讓我很開胃
當然也有德國有機香腸
橙汁永遠是我的好將軍
不舒服的時候就會喝他
希望我可以快點康復囖
因爲我還在趕著寫報告
今晚也要繼續的開夜車
引擎開了我要走了嘟嘟


05/06/2011


Today's Lunch : FuFulicious porridge cooked with diced carrot, topped with boiled lettuce, eggplant and egg, and 3 slides of croquette.

I am recovering very fast! Yet, to thoroughly kick the fever away, i made porridge again. Added diced carrot for better colour, and specially grilled one croquette (can't survive without meat). It's ultimately fufulicious! I am feeling 100% contented. What else could i ask for? I enjoy cooking, studying, travelling, taking pictures.... and mainly LIFE. Phew...

托老天爺的福
我已經好多了
頭也沒有再疼
但還是要吃粥
今天加了粒蛋
還有香炸豬肉
真的非常好吃
感覺超幸福耶
很會照顧自己
無論烹飪旅遊
還是讀書攝影
我都充分享受
對得起我家人
今世我沒白活

06/06/2011


Today's Lunch : FuFu Spicy Chicken Curry - carrot, eggplant, potato, tomato and chicken drumstick.

Nothing better than a hot and spicy curry when the weather is freaking cold like today, 16°C! I am sweating now. Feeling so good. Woohoo. I still have a lot of curry in the pot, gonna keep some overnight for curry noodle tomorrow. :p

吃了會滿身大汗的咖喱雞
真的很久都沒弄咖喱來吃
難得今天突然變的超級冷
所以就特別加辣吃個夠本
才發覺舌頭沒麻木很久了

09/06/2011


Today's Breakfast - French pain aux raisins, Malaysian teh tarik, and kiwi yogurt.

很久沒有好好享受早餐
今天吃了法國葡萄乾包
還有我最愛的大馬拉茶
搭上健康的奇異果酸奶
特別的感受到那份滿足

10/06/2011

11 comments:

Cassey said...

The first pic look so healthy XD

I AM A BLOGGER said...

Again, fufu san, is truly talented in cooking^^~

rainfield61 said...

自得其乐!

我爱那咖哩鸡.

Kenny Mah said...

I hope you are fully recovered now - and what good, nutritious dishes to help you get better!

(I agree with Xijon89 - you are truly talented in cooking!)

einrihs_shirnie said...

this is the life I seeking for...
awaiting for your next feeding (blog)

三吉 said...

我最想吃的就是第二张的粥。。。!!

Rafael Lam said...

真的好吸引! 是否打算開餐館, 我一定會幫親!

Jia Xin said...

recently, u was bcum a househusband ??haha....ur cooking skill look lik so awesome fufu..the food look lik so delicious =)

Agnes Sim said...

wow...厲害!!!看了肚子餓了!現在的你在哪啊?還是在忙著旅遊?;-)

小闷瓜 said...

在外头好好照顾自己哦
take care aaa

Doc Monster said...

Thanks for tthis blog post